Friday, December 20, 2013

DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub




This Lemon Sugar scrub is so simple. When I was trying to come up with something homemade to put in these adorable little glass containers I thought of this. I had these containers left over from Christmas gifts two years ago that I used to put hot cocoa in and a chocolate dipped spoon attached, It was super cute!!  Well this year I wanted to make something for my Sister in laws. So I made these for them with super cute wrapping and sent them to Pensacola, FL for their Christmas!! So here is what you will need.....








3/4 cup            White Sugar                
     
1/4 cup            Extra Virgin Olive oil  
   
1 tablespoon    Lemon juice
                   
10-12 drops      Lemon Essential oil   
   
Container


Mix all ingredients together and you have a simple, cheap and yummy smelling hand scrub

Live, Laugh and Love,
Lana

2 comments: