Follow by Email

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

YUMMMMM!!! That is what I have to say about Brussel sprouts!! I have to admit I had NEVER had a Brussel sprout until I was an adult.....actually last year was the first time lol My mom says she HATED them so she never made us eat them. I always thought "wow they must be horrible" So why on earth did I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to make them I will never know. But BOY AM I GLAD I DID! I love them  and so does my husband! He had actually had them before but never like them! Until I made them... :) SO here is the quick, simple, easy side dish you can pair with almost anything! Oh and PS I made these for my mom and she loves them too! I also make an aioli sauce to go with them so I will share that as well! You're welcome!  :) 






I mean come on, how delicious do they look?! ^^^^



 Buy whole Brussels sprouts from the produce section
 First Cut in half
Then into quarters
 throw them onto a baking sheet and drizzle with EVOO or coconut oil
Season with LOTS of S&P and a little garlic powder! 

Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes flipping half way through 
Thats it! .

How amazing do they look paired with my home made Cole slaw and my husbands ribs?!

If you have never tried them before PLEASE try them!!

Live, Laugh & Love,
~With Lana


2 comments:

  1. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete