- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (or milk plus 1/4 tsp lemon juice; let sit 5 min before using)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed or celery salt
- 16oz shredded bagged cole slaw cabbage mix
- Whisk everything but
the cole slaw mix in a medium to large bowl. Taste the dressing &
season with extra salt & pepper if desired.
Make sure you whisk long enough to dissolve your sugar
- Add cole slaw cabbage mix & stir thoroughly.
- Let cole slaw chill & break down in the fridge for a minimum of 2-3 hours. Stir again before serving.
I hope y'all love it as much as we do!! It is creamy, crunchy and sweet! Makes my mouth water just talking about it :) ENJOY
Live, Laugh, & Love,