Monday, September 23, 2013

Nice to meet you all!



Hello everyone! 

Thank you for stopping by! I am so thrilled to finally have a blog started! I have been told by so many that I should start one! I'm really not sure why, except for the fact that I love to share EVERY single thing going on in our lives here at the Pennewell house! 
Let me start off by sharing my beautiful family! My husband Justin and our beautiful daughter Zoey! 


I am going to share everthing from recipes, to kid activities, to great house hold tips I come across or make up! :) I have a major passion for cooking and I enjoy sharing recipes with others! I am basically the guinea pig to make sure it is tasty before you all waste your time and money testing it out ! Lol Have you ever seen those pinterest fail photos?

Fail: Baked Hard-Cooked Eggs


 pinterestfail001pinterest fail hard boiled eggs cooked in oven baked


Fail: Spiderweb Cupcakes


 pinterestfail004pinterest fail spooky spider cupcakes
  hahahaah  They are pretty funny. 

 But I have to say I can count on one hand how many recipes I have not liked. But they were still edible, just not good enough to make again! My husband is the most supportive guy I could imagine having by my side! He has supported me in EVERY decision I have made. From breast feeding to failed recipes, he is by my side as my biggest cheerleader! I am so so thankful for him and our spunky daughter! I will begin by sharing TONS of recipes I have been slaving away in the kitchen making! Stay tuned for tons of great tips and recipes! Please share with friends and family!

Live, Laugh & Love
~Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment