Thursday, October 10, 2013

'Starbucks' Shaken Passion Fruit Tea



I am so in love with Starbucks passion fruit tea! BUT I am definitely not the type to spend $5+ daily on a drink of any kind. (unless it involves alcohol) :) Being the frugal person I am I decided I have to figure out how to make this myself. So after much research on the trusty ole Pinterest I have finally came up with a recipe I think is identical to Starbucks!


2 quarts of water. 

1/2 cup sugar

4 Tazo Passion Tea bags

a pot



Add the 2 quarts of water and the sugar to the pot and bring to a boil.

Once boiling, shut off the heat and add your tea bags

I let mine steep for about an hour or more... 

Pour the tea into your container and refrigerate.

 After it is chilled Pour your tea over the ice, add the lid and shake the heck out of it. 



TA DA < Yes, I love saying TA DA if you haven't noticed. And so Does my 19 month old daughter :) 

SO for only about 50 cent a glass I don't feel bad having two or three glasses at a time! :) 

I know y'all will love this so give it a shot! I love to serve it to guest as a change up to offering regular old sweet tea!

Live, Laugh & Love,
~Lana



No comments:

Post a Comment